Discussion about Dasha

Name: Dasha

She works under 2 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Her name isn't Dasha. Her name is Dariya. I know it because she once told me her phone number and I ask for Dariya and I got to speak to her.

• Is this a joke? Ok, so she gave you her phone number, she is known as Dasha, you call her but you ask to speak with... Dariya? Out of nowhere you decide to say a different name and magically you end up guessing her real name? Hard to believe... this is either bullshit or you are a stalker and found out her real name.

• You called her? Why? She is a webcam model. Who in the world call a webcam model?

Get a life, grow up!

• She is pretty but she is boring at the same time. It's like, good possibly fun at first but, after 5 minutes it's getting boring. She is a waste of time and a waste of tokens unless, you are patient and you have enough tokens.......

• Dunno if that guy above is a stalker or not, but Russians have also shortened names as Joe, Bob or Will - like, Masha comes from Maria and Vika from Viktoria. So, Dariya is her official name (if it is her true name), and Dasha is more intimate form of the same name...

• Most likely a person who feels in power for exposing models' personal info and the comment was just a lame excuse to reveal her name, if that is her real name.

• He didn't call her, that's my guess. He just wanted a reason to mention her name and he came up with this bullshit about calling her.

• Me too, I don't know if that guy is a stalker or not but all I know for sure is that she is magnificent.

• Ditto, why are you doing this to that idiot. We all get it. You know that he will never read your comments. What did he ever do to you? Leave him alone, get over it! Your acting like a douche bag and I am being nice.

• There is this guy here with a funny username..... Ditto. He is a douchebag in love with a model (SiennaCute) and he does not realize that it is not normal or a proper way to act towards a webcam model so, don't pay attention to anything he wrote so far. It does not mean a thing. Let's all hope that a psychiatrist will take good care of him SOON.

• I agree, Ditto is a funny username and he is douchebag. Can he be in love with a model (SiennaCute)? It's looking like he is. I don't get those idiots who fall in love with webcam models. You can have some sexual fun with a webcam model but it stop there. Poor Ditto, he need a psychiatrist and a good medication. I wasn't caring that much for him anyway.

• What happen to that model? I worry a little because she lives in Ukraine according to this site and things overthere aren't going well. I hope that she is doing fine. She is very pretty but also very nice and polite. Sincerly hope that she is fine.

• Hello Killerbee, Vlad, Frederick, Aguywhoisnotlikeditto... come on, pick a name and stick with it. Oh, and try not to use your other aliases to support your own comments.

• I don't know about the other ones but I do remember her from her days on MyFreeCams.com. Didn't knew that having concern about the well being of somebody else was a crime or something to be ashamed of. Don't know any Killerbee, Vlad or Aguywhoisnotlikeditto (hope I wrote it like it should be) but next time, I will keep it for myself even though her life might be in danger. Everybody knows that Ukraine right now is the place to go... and that is where she lives.

• I remember her. Her english needed some improvement but, she was always finding new ways to be understood. Hopefully, someday, she will be once again a webcam model. She was very pretty.

• Brave Ditto, saying s**t about a guy who probably doesn't even about your comment. You are a coward and a loser. Coward because he will probably never read your comment so, you don't have to worry about anything at all and a loser because it is the only way that you can win a argument, when the other person isn't there.

• I don't know about Aguywhoisnotlikeditto but, I did used Killerbee, Vlad and Frederick. Now, I'm using my real name, Francis H Taillon. Also, could you stop your support of people like Ditto at my expense. He also wasn't right in what he did and wrote and I can't be responsible of all the thumbs up consequently, I'm not completely wrong.