Discussion about VenusGirlV, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2010

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2010 to 2014, and worked under 23 different nicknames on 5 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• The Chechens are a largely muslim terrorists. An ethnic group that has lived for centuries in the mountainous North Caucasus region & now they use camwhores as ViciousLove or her friend XanaMontana (MFC) (Barbie4Eva) LiveJasmin, Cams etc... To wash money from Heroin to make new attempt against Humanity

• Unfortunately with Your_Jasmine too :(

• Do you have prove for what you are saying Harry? As far as I know, you first need to wash the money before you can put it on a creditcard and what do we need to buy tokens? Right... Besides that, not all Chechens are terrorists and they might have a reason to fight. Its not that the Russian Federation has offered them the same services as they did to the normal Russians. I think there is a difference between terrorists and rebels who fight for their rights. I don't say that it is the correct way to reach your goals but it is in no compare to what Al Qaeda is doing for instance.

And besides this things, it is just a hot chick working on a webcam...

• sorry I can't give you the whole details about investigations that make Europol... Before, like every system of maffia they had bought castles and then 2 years later they sold these for 1/33 of it's value. Now, some of them wash money with camgirls. Sorry, if it hurts you, but it's a fact :)

• Of course you can't say what Europol investigates because you don't have that info, that makes sense. It does not make sense that Europol investigates crimes outside of the European Union. So what is left? Interpol maybe but would they be allowed to investigate in Russia? I don't think so, Interpol is not legitimate in Russia. Besides that, go ahead and prove what you say or stop with your judgements. It is so damn easy to say this kind of things without prove. By the way, what you say about castles is not right. They don't buy property and sell it for 1/33th of the amount of money, rather for the same amount or a little bit less.

• not saying your wrong there harry but I would be very suspect of the validity of your claims.

I do not know where you are getting your 1/33th figure. The idea behind money laundering is to clean your money without taking a massive hit. The best way is to deposit relatively small amounts of money in a variety of financial institutions or slightly larger sums in legitimate business or by making legitimate investments with amounts of money that do not arise suspicion.

I can not see any self respecting gangster or mobster taking a hit on his money by buying castles for crazy money, which itself would arose suspicion, sitting on the damn thing for two years and then selling the thing for peanuts. That is the same as buying for example a million dollar house just to sell it for 30 about grand two year later.

So in the same vein of thought I do not think cams would be an acceptable way to launder money since most sites take about 70% for the money that members pay. MFC is on of the best in relation to paying out to models and that takes a 40% cut.

I mean losing between 40% and 70% of their "hard earned money" by using the methods you are suggesting does not make sense to this guy.

Hey you never know you might be right but I am skeptical.

• You are a an ignorant but more sure perhaps you are her admin or loverboy. Dear little boy? If you are so sure of "your own new international laws", you should write to Europol to explain to them. And prove that you are right... Snuff Said.

• No harry I never even spotted this model until you I seen your recent comments. I and have never even been in her room. Just read your comment and I felt like engageing.

I do have a Bachelors in law degree

An LLM in international criminal law

and if all going to plan and I get my course work done I should be adding another LLM in criminal law and criminology to the above.

Not completed it yet, but fingers crossed Ill get there.

• o and by the way the last to comments that came from oh really harry were made by me and not the first oh really.

haha forgot it was already in use here and thought it was good. Must have got the idea from the seeing to comment above and forgot.

So if you want you can call me oh really harry 2.

Just so you know that you were replying to a different person the second time.

I would like to apologies to the first oh really harry. Honestly was not meant to hi-jack the name.

• Well said... It's the Anonymous way that you're free as me as him or her to write your opinon. But about Europol investigations no one can lie only to keep honesty.

But, If you decide a day to learn international laws then please just read this page it's not about Europol investigations about castles bought in Italy, in France, in Ireland and also how they wash money with camgirls and amazing tips, and also prostitution / drugs. It is about Europe, there is no Frontier for Europol when we investigate in Russia, Ukaine etc...

It is a sample from many articles about Europol Investigations:

http://bnn-news.com/europol-engages-russia-eu-money-laundering-investigation-98314

• well Harry like i said i picked up the name oh really harry after I read the comments,

I did not mean to hijack the name just forgot it was in use.

you have been replying to two different people both of whom seem to think you are incorrect,

I am not the one who said europol can not operate in Russia. But I have done studies in mutual cooperation in criminal matters between states and it would seem strange to that europol would be allowed to operate within russia. Fighting russian organised crime and tracking money laundered by these people within Europe is of course something that europol might do. But operating in Russia itself, I would be very skeptical as state soverignty is a massive issue for most courtries espcially when it comes down the issue of crimes fighting and state policy. Why do you you think the EAW was so long in the making before it came into force within europe even though the commom market had been in place decades before. One reason states do not like outside interference when dealing with issues such as crime, it is a matter of pride.

Europol has a series of agreement of operational agreements with russia in where they might assist each other in efforts to fight crime i have no doubt.

By the way I am the one who has been debating this issue with you starting with the comment that states the percentages that cam girls make and the different methods BETTER methods of money laundering and have been the one debating ever since. Like i said before i picked up a similar name her by mistake.

I am also a person who come from one of the countries that you have mentioned in you last post.

And I must say the regular sale of castles in not something that comes up not even one every two years.

• Sometimes Europol like police can go out of its basic rules, moreover if it's the most quick way to arrest the criminals.Theory that you have learnt or studied are not always similar with the practice. It also means an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth...

• Yes in a domestic context police forces do in come cases bend even break the rules when time is of the essence. But every time they do they run the risk of any evidence or information they recover in relation to the case be deem inadmissible by the courts.

I am pretty sure an international police force with a very small budget in relation to the amount of ground it has to cover within the EU is not going to run the risk of undertaking operations illegally in Russia just so a judge can turn around and say you broke the rules and the case is thrown out.

Europol has agreements with Russia in the guise of mutual co-operation. That means they will assist each other when they can and share information so I am sure they co-operate in fighting organised crime. But it is very unlikely that either side will stand for any illegal encroachment within each others territory, especially the Russian. They do not accept outside help very often (remember the Kursk) so illegal encroachment would be a definite no no.

If you had started with Interpol. The international police force that Russia is a member of maybe what you are saying might sound a little more credible.

Just let it go harry, Just let it go.

• Sorry, you talk and think too much... I repeat you once again: An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. That is simple to understand, no? Do you really think there is rules to arrest public enemy, dictators or terrorists? Remember please, what happened with Osama bin Laden, with Slobodan MiloÅ¡ević etc... No one know but the majority of us have celebrated their death. MiloÅ¡ević is dead in 2006 at The Haye, Serbia officially applied for membership in E.U in the end of 2009. Europol is active since almost 2000. World is harder to understand how it works than Disneyland ;)

• No mate you just dont understand how it works.

Europol being active since 2000 does not mean shit. It still does not change the fact that Russia is outside its jurisdiction.

What you mean remember what happened to milosevic the guy was charged with war crimes and crimes against humanity, but he was still arrested by the domestic police force in FYR for domestic crimes and then handed over to the ICTY the stand trial for the offences mentioned above. All following proper procedure.

And Osama bin Laden?? you are comparing the work of Europol with a targeted killing carried out by U.S armed forces which by many independent commissions (even U.S ones) has been called a 'criminal act of murder'.

I am not saying these were not horrible people, and great So people are happy they are dead and Serbia is a member of the EU what the hell has that got to do with anything in relation to what we are debating. Where does that irrelevant piece of information fit into a debate about your suggestions that cam girls are laundering money for the mafia through cam sites and europol operates illegally in Russia to thwart them. I think you are just trying to deflect now.

Sorry, I talk and think too much, really?? so now thinking too much means you don't understand how things work. I THINK you might be saying that out of frustration because each time you say some bogus claim somebody (not only me, i was not the one to start pointing out the things that might be wrong with you claims) has shot it down.

I think you should come out of whatever fantasy land you are in mate. Police forces are not full of John Mcclane's and and Alex Foley's who operate outside their jurisdiction but in the end its ok because they get the job done ;)

• What you try to say Harry? First of all its not the haye but the Hague or even better the real name: Den Haag or otherwise 's Gravenhage. Then there is the fact that Europol only investigates but does not make arrests as far as i know. But to get back to your point, yes in the Chechen Republic there are things happening that are not so good but it goes to far to say they all are terrorists. Is the Russian army a bunch of terrorists also then? Why I say this? Well, quite simple: know your facts. The Russian army killed Chechens 50 to 1, they bombed their cities till there was left nothing but holes. But why would the Chechens even laundry money? There is not really a strong police and bureaucratical enforcement of the law there so there are way more easy ways to use their money without even put it trough the laundry machine. But go ahead with thinking that these girls are just used for that business. You ever thought that these people are just poor people trying to earn money and do that just like many Eastern European women do? Right, with using their body online. What she did to you to start such a campaign of bullshit to fear customers?

• You know … When the loverboys were created in A’dam with their tanned skin from solarium and their ‘muscles’ to attract desperate teens. They had at least enough cleverness to manipulate easily these teen-agers. Now, it seems, that you muted their cleverness with your arrogance. Sorry again, if you are clever, you should understand what i mean. How is the weather at Constanta?

PS: I don't live in Europe or in United States...

• Harry,

First of all I am not so arrogant but if you think so, go ahead. Second of all, I have no idea how the weather is in Constanta as I don't live there. Comparing me with a loverboy is a great insult but okay, if it makes you happy... I am just a normal everyday man who actually is quite intelligent and who doesn't buy the stories of someone who obviously lives in his own little world and who cant take that maybe a model fooled you or so...

• You make again our day... You should be a scenarist, We wish you good luck. Hahaha!

• still a frustrated of sex and nudity for tokens in free