meloscope of MyFreeCams, Formerly EnticingEyes and brunette38dd

meloscope, aka EnticingEyes, brunette38dd, DluxMistress, and many other names, is a veteran Romanian camgirl who worked for ten years on camsites like Cams.com, LiveJasmin, CamContacts, and MyFreeCams.

She started her camming career on Cams.com under the name brunette38dd in 2008. Despite the norm of most camgirls working for a studio, she started as an independent camgirl. Her cam shows were slow, but she would go nude eventually, and in some rare sessions, she would touch herself under the panties and rub her asshole, pretending to do anal sex. Although, the performance was very softcore. She had the same behavior on LiveJasmin, Streamate, XLoveCam, and CamContacts.

She joined MyFreeCams in 2013 and changed her style to be a 100% non-nude model. Mel went to the extreme of shutting down references of her being a nude model in the past because this wouldn't fit her new image of entertainer.

This change proved to be the best for her. She managed to build a good fanbase that ended up putting her name into the Miss MFC contest more than three times in three different years. Although she is not the most popular camgirl on the platform, she can be considered a very successful camgirl.

Name Mel
Age Unknown
Country Romania
CWSW page /models/602

Comments

• wants tokens, gives nothing, abuses the gullible, unfortunately there are a lot of gullible people, and she knows it.

• did she ever showed naked smoething?

• Recently? No. She used to years ago. Topless only though. Boring as hell.

• any topless pic and videos?

• Will be deleted if I post. Her tits are nice but nothing special. But the real problem was that she never enjoyed getting naked. Topless always happened too fast, and often it was more a handbra. If you follow her hoping maybe one day you get to see her nipples for 2 seconds, it's not worth the time and money. She probably won't do it again anyway. She has survived all these years without showing anything. No reason to change now that she got what she has been fishing for years.

• I agree with you mate.

• Now its time someone calls this scam. She is like a mosqouito sucking your tokens, and gives nothing....NOTHING in return. I think its time she adjusted her ego, to normal standards.

Be warned! Its better to throw your tokens out the window.

• She has non nude all over her profile, and tells anyone who asks that she is non nude. I have never known her in 4 months to offer anything she does not give. People give her tokens for other reasons. A scam? I don't see how!

• she formerly did a few shows but does not do topless in now

• Yes, and that is her choice. Some are obviously not happy that she has chosen not to do so any longer. However there are certainly plenty of others that do.

Perhaps those that aren't happy about her choices should look to those that do what they want rather than try to impose their will on her.

We all have our reasons for choosing one thing over another and once you insist on imposing your will on others, you diminish that right for yourself as well.

If you have any regard for freedom, allow others the same.

• @bullsky123 It is not a scam. She is not telling sad stories to get tips, nor asking for help to say her cat, nor holding rigged raffles. She is just sitting there, reading emails, listening music... nothing more. That's pretty much how she has been camming since the beginning, except from that short period years ago when she was making zero $ that she had to show her tits. She's always been like that. Sitting there looking at the screen without any plans for her future, just waiting for a wealthy man to spend money on her simply because her beauty is above average. It may be lame, but it is not a scam. It just happens that nowadays webcam sites, mfc mainly, have a lot of lonely men that need to spoil a woman to feel better. So she caught a whale. Pure luck, zero effort.

• made on site , as I recall naked.com.You may find you call have.

• Seen this happen loads of times, she has obviously agreed to only appear on MFC and in return she gets fake tips and help with dealing with customers starting groups etc. In return they get a % of any real tokens and money she manages to make on the site. Just remember any money you do give to this lady will also be going in the pockets of 3rd party men who in my opinion do very little to earn it, I class it as a scam.

• What this man said , who is hiding under a nickname , it s the most miserable thing i have known lately. In this world there are people with dirty character and this man is one of them. If this is your consciousness and you can live with it , it means that this world has no more chances. There are more and more people like you nickname , who promote lies , theft and make from untruth saying their religion. shame, shame shame , even i know this feeling is not known by you.

• I do not think so. Everyone has a price

• Never visited her, but I know a girl who used to work for you dipshits on that site lol. She told me all about it, she said she regretted it as did another one of her friends, because they didn't make any money and would have been better off without you leeches.

• I do not know this person . but the profile photo says a lot already , so have a professional and attractive personality that is so long that by doing this job :)

• This is devilish from you nickname. I'm pretty sure you're just a sad man who will always have to imagine how this girl would look naked. You know what it s funny? That this girl,and other non-nude models,are brave enough to show theirselves on a f*****g webcamera,and not hiding behind a computer as a rat like you,nickname,does.

• Nickname, from your comments i understand that a girl gave you a shit to eat telling you that is a cookie and you ate it without smell it before. Especially if you never visited this girl, you comment about her so please stop talking if you dont know what you are talking about, close your mouth , it stinks !

• Your comment is not relevant,nickname! you better go and get a life and of course,maybe you wanna take care of your "friends" that couldnt make any money because of "leeches" like non-nude models

• I dont know her but I want to. I will go in her room and give her some tokens .

• She is an intelligent woman that is not only beautiful but has class and dignity. I personally find that refreshing.

I have seen her often since the middle of last November, and I have tipped her mostly for the fun of hearing her thank me. If I want more there are plenty of other girls there that are more than happy to accommodate.

She is genuinely shy and although she may have shown more in the past she has chosen not to do so any longer and I can only respect her for that. The guys that are there regularly are there for fun, and I always leave her room with a smile on my face.

It is good to read some of the comments here over the last couple of days and realize this world is not entirely full of sniveling dogs.

• LOL 'nickname' are you crazy or what? you say you never been in her room, yet you talk about her getting fake tips and having pimps starting groups. how can you be so sure about her allegedly schemes if you don't even know the girl? you are full of...

• How stupid you are nickname , talking about someone that you don t know . You are either stupid or malicious.

• Last time we chatted was years ago on cams and she said she was going to quit because camming wasn't providing the kind of income she expected. Later I found out she had simply moved to another site. She's been around for a very long time and has tried her lucky in multiple sites, hunting for a sugar daddy. Didn't work with me because I'm cheap bastard. I remember her techniques on cams to get members to contact her off site and bypass the site commission. Tacky.

I was in her room a couple of months ago just curious to see what she's doing to be so well ranked on mfc. Nothing special. About 10 premium members in the room. She wasn't using the mic and was rarely interacting with members. Her strategy was to encourage a few regulars to tip her so she could have a better camscore than the "boobies girls", referring to nude models. This seems to work.

Joined her in group to see what happens in there. The same thing that happens in public. It was just her listening to music and a ninja dropping random tips that she wasn't even thanking.

• I'm in love with her bright eyes and with her cheecky smile.One of the best girls I've ever seen.

• It is always the same thing when a girl makes money, specially if she is non nude. She attracts white knights, and that comes with haters. One group sees the girl as a pure angel with far superior intelligence and a strong personality. On the other hand the haters see the same girl as a scammer, gold digger with remarkable skills to manipulate people to make easy money.

See... this is an endless discussion. You guys will attack each other until admin lock comments.

• Finally someone says the right thing . Well said. You guys should get a life, let the girls do their job in their own ways , i am sure they know the best how to manage to be a cam model , if you dont like some girls , there are always others who can satisfy your needs . Lets not be mean to eachother and lets enjoy life ,even the virtual one.

• I guarantee this women isn't making too much money, its just a scam.......she will have plants in her room fake tipping,giving genuine visitors the impression she is popular then hoping it will snag a gullible visitor into tipping also. Its similar to an old scam used in auctions for decades especially in Eastern Europe......you will notice this type of thing only ever happens on MFC and not on other sites because other sites wont allow this type of scam.

• i think it's her business if she's making money or not.she's only doing her job,in the way she likes it.there's no cam-model that can satisfy every single guy in this virtual world.there will always be complaining about cam-models.If you don't like her,it s really simple to go see another girl.