Discussion about Mia___, camming since 2011

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2011 to 2015, and worked under 8 different nicknames on 2 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• July 2013 - This girl is definitely still a model on Myfreecams under the name Miss_M .. but she looks nothing like the cute blonde you see in this pic now.. fake tits, lips have been fattened up, fake extensions in her hair (now dark dark brown or black) and she wears so much make up around her perfectly blue eyes... she also stuck on a few pounds on her hips and thighs ... and cause she works romanian early morning 2am etc ... she always looks tired and worn out.

Such a shame cause she once was the cutest girl on the whole site..friendly.. beautiful smile... its sad how she got so chewed up by this industry.

• Sad that she stopped being a blonde!

• where is she? has she quit?

• She "was taking a break" in April 2016 (but it was obvious from her weight gain, fat tits and belly she was going offline to have a baby) and was selling snapchat for 1500 so you could keep in contact with her during her "break"... but the guys who bought it say she never posted anything after that time..

Suggests she was just squeezing some last dollars out of her members before quitting for good but I could be wrong.

• She "was taking a break" in April 2016 (but it was obvious from her weight gain, fat tits and belly she was going offline to have a baby) and was selling snapchat for 1500 so you could keep in contact with her during her "break"... but the guys who bought it say she never posted anything after that time..

Suggests she was just squeezing some last dollars out of her members before quitting for good but I could be wrong.

• this is not from the real NewAroundHere he is like her #1 fan.

• this is not from the real NewAroundHere he is like her #1 fan.

• Miagra's back and talking about her baby and life after a year off so its no big dark secret. and she was tweeting and snapchatting most of the time she was away so STFU fake New!. Looks as good as ever except it looks like someone punched her in the lips (hate the filled look) but definitely different to the profile picture here

• Disagree! She's huge now.. fat ass fat belly fake tits look terrible fat lips.. she was always a short chubby little thing but was still cute.. now she looks tired and worn out.. desperate for cash probably.. should have thought of that before she got knocked up by some loser who can not support a family.. no way my baby mama has to work as a camwhore cause I take care of mine... makes me laugh all the fans in her room telling her how beautiful she looks while her husband and baby are stashed next door.. dude is probably jerking off on all the money these fools give her.. means he dont have to do shit to take care of his kid when some dumbass Americans will gladly pay for everything

• Disagree! She's huge now.. fat ass fat belly fake tits look terrible fat lips.. she was always a short chubby little thing but was still cute.. now she looks tired and worn out.. desperate for cash probably.. should have thought of that before she got knocked up by some loser who can not support a family.. no way my baby mama has to work as a camwhore cause I take care of mine... makes me laugh all the fans in her room telling her how beautiful she looks while her husband and baby are stashed next door.. dude is probably jerking off on all the money these fools give her.. means he dont have to do shit to take care of his kid when some dumbass Americans will gladly pay for everything