Brunette Kate with Tattoo

Name: Kate

She works under 10 different nicknames on 4 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Haha, I love that all of her comments were deleted. What's the point of having a cam-girl review site if you're not allowed to leave honest and sometimes critical reviews after you've had a negative experience with a girl???

Perhaps I was a little too brash in my original review, so I'll keep this one less "personal," so to speak. I'll just leave some generalized "scores" this time...

Attractiveness (overall): 9 / 10

Attitude: 2 / 10

Ass: 9 / 10

Body: 9 / 10

Conversation: 2 / 10

Charisma (non-sexual): 2 / 10

Charisma (sexxxy time!): 5 / 10

Face: 8 / 10

Feet (overall): 8 / 10

Gratitude: 0 / 10

Legs: 8 / 10

Nipples: 9 / 10

Open-mindedness: 5 / 10

Personality (overall): 2 / 10

Professionalism: 3 / 10

Public Show Variety: 3 / 10

Pussy: 7 / 10

Room Atmosphere: 3 / 10

Sense of Humor: 3 / 10

Soles: 9 / 10

Tits: 8 / 10 (small but perfectly perky)

Toes: 8 / 10

Value factor: 5 / 10 (obviously varies based on individual experience)

Final verdict: she is insanely hot, BUT she has a poor (sometimes downright nasty and unpleasant) attitude most of the time. She's only good for private shows. Do NOT expect any fun conversation or a relaxed atmosphere in her room.

1 star, NOT recommended...

• If the comments were posted between May 19 and June 15, then they were not deleted. They were lost due to a server crash.

• I love Kate...take the time to know her and she is perfect...beautiful, perfect body and so sexual. But not only that she has a soft side that comes out and it is beautiful..so beautiful

• Kate is a fun girl and great to know once you find the time and energy to talk to her....

She is extremely gorgeous and very sweet....

I found that after only a short time of being in her room and in her company that she has a great sense of humour and anyone that laughs at my jokes is fantastic in my eyes...lol.

Pvt time with Kate is very special and although I won't give any details here I will say that spending time alone with her is very special indeed...so give yourself a treat and find out what this gorgeous Russian beauty really is like...

• She's very very hot, but sometimes her personality is jarring. She gives a lot of sour looks and responds negatively to a lot of comments that are not meant in the way she takes them. It makes it hard to relax in her room. I keep going though because she does have sweet moments and she has a ridiculously sexy body.

• I agree that she is very hot! However, I disagree with all of the negative comments. She is straightforward and honest...not jarring whatsoever. It is a GOOD thing that she is honest and tells things how they are. I cannot comment on these ''sour looks'' because whenever I have interacted with Kate, I have received nothing but smiles, giggles, and laughs. She is very sweet and very beautiful!

10/10 across the board!

• To believe kate is honest is an exercise in futalility. She ass a fine ass and everyone likes a tight ass! Just remember your only looking through the glass!

Hey King, are you for real? Or is it Kate... LOL

Hey 45 this crash happens time to time... LOL and yeah this site is pretty much pointless as you have indicated. I think its all but obvious...