Discussion about LilianGrey, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2012

Name:

She was a camgirl from 2012 to 2014, and worked under 11 different nicknames on 7 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Awesome Romanian cute girl with a huge natural pair of tits , I've done few pvt's with her and she worth every single credit =)

• None of them are worth it considering you can go to places like Constanta and fuck these women for a fraction of the cost of a video show.

• I believe that the general public is familiar with the services provided by prostitutes. People made the choice of paying for a private chat with a camgirl rather than paying for sex with a prostitute. And unless this girl is a prostitute, which I believe she is not, you can't compare these distinct situations.

• LOL... even better, buy a fleshlight for a fraction of a whore and you can fuck it as many time as you want and whenever you want. Your comment makes no sense.

• That picture it's either old or photoshoped. Her waist isn't that thin. She is kinda chubby actually.

• I think this girl has quit and her studio is using videos to continue making money. She hasn't been online for months. But there is this account goddess99 on streamate that goes online almost everyday always with a choppy video. They're playing a recording. I wonder if she knew the studio was recording her pvt sessions.

• it's probably not the studio, people make fake accounts on streamate all the time and play recorded private shows. the streamate admins never ban them either, even when you complain.

• Fuck streamate for not banning fake accounts. But I also blame on the studio because some studios record their models, but also because studios have all the documents needed to create an account even if the girl is no longer with them. I doubt any girl asks the studio to return/destroy all documents they had to handle to studio so they could join a camsite. I mean the copies not the original document of course. They can just submit all the docs required by sites and if a site asks for the model signature they can forge it. Camsites have lazy employees. It's easy to fool them because they don't pay attention to these details. That's why it's so easy to create a fake profile, have a recording playing for months or even put illegal girls on the line.

• Those girls use to sell their videos to studios too

it is much more deep than just record a girl while she is doing a show.

• True that. Some studios even buy videos from girls who have never been and will never be a camgirl. These girls agree to sell videos to studios to make quick cash. When they realize it's a bad idea, they can't stop the studios from using the videos. Not sure if it's the case with this model.

• Both. The picture is old and it was shopped. Last time she was online it was clear she gained some weight. Not that fat though.

• Its banned. She doesnt work anymore.

• please post more of her if you see her. I would like to find more sites where she works.