Discussion about Jewelles of MFC, veteran Romanian camgirl

Andreea, currently known as Jewelles on MyFreeCams, is a veteran camgirl from Romania who has been camming since 2011.

Name Andreea
Age 31 years old
Country Romania
CWSW page /models/3080

Comments

• An awesome girl.. great face.. great body.. great personality.. knows how to get you off.. never disappoints

• Anyone knows if see appears in any other sites except the ones above?

• it is hard to get her naked on the first private. she delays the show and tries to make as much money as she can without doing much. then if she sees you are not a one-time watcher, she may do more. but if she sees you are a needed boy, she will suck your money without going nude. perhaps she was instructed by the studio to work like that.

just show her you have money and that you are willing to spend on her, but that she must give a hardcore show. she doesn't have a sugardaddy so she can't afford to lose a member with money. don't go with her chit-chat because that will only cost you money and you won't see any nudity.

• Well... take off her fake boobies and the makeup and she is nothing special. She knows how to produce herself to look hot on cam and her fake boobies play an important role here. But she is just a skinny girl with an ass that is just bones and a lot of makeup to hide scars and pimples.

Her shows are kinda slow and she rarely do anything. If she eventually gets naked she won't do much. She may spread legs, open her (huge) pussy hole and that's it. I wonder how she got that large pussy if she rarely put a finger inside it. Often she just rubs her pussy not even paying attention to the chat. She just put herself in a position so you can fap and then waits for you to cum. No interaction whatsoever.

• WARNING: DONT GET FOOLED SHES A TRANSFORMER!!

Short black hair, dark skintone, ugly face, scars and spots all over face, fat rolls on her back, cellulite belly, masculine face, possible shemale?????? That is the REAL PERSON behind all the fake shit. This girl is a total transformer, i know her from beginning when she started and its almost creepy how much she changed. I agree with 2cents. But i would put it even more strongly. Yes with A TONN OF MAKEUP, silicone stuffed duck lips, operated tits, fake hair, fake nails, fake colour, on first sight she looks hot but don't be fooled. It only goes downhill from there, the more u see the more disappointed u gonna get! If u go private she gonna reveal two big scars on her operated tits, a messed up pussy with brown hangy lips and to top it off she's boring as hell!

I know this is not the right industry to ask for natural girls, & me personally not have nothing against some good silicone BUT i want at least to know what I'm jacking off to. This girl if u saw her in real u would run away, and with her butchered pussy i even sometimes wonder if she was before a man who just turn penis inside out, for real.

NOTICE: Her biggest trick is that she uses a VERY STRONG LIGHT in the room, to make skin look brighter and more smooth. One way u can notice this is if u look on her room on Livejasmin the headboard looks smooth when in fact in real it has big holes which means that even if she too had big holes in her skin u would not see it, that just creeps me out. Also she use a FILTER on her camera that takes away many of the stuff u don't wanna see, basically what it does is it makes u look prettier than what u are! In addition she's good on making poses to show off her body only in the best way & choose the right outfits to flatter her body maximum. But even all the lights, makeup, poses, outfits, filters & tricks in the world cannot hide the big gaping hole that u gonna see if u go private.. SO AT UR OWN RISK GUYS!!

• Wanted just add some pics

• Pic from couple years ago

• Whats wrong about change?

And what would happen to Green if everyone liked yellow?

Maybe you are not attrackted by her, but another guys will be.

Nothing wrong about using make up or work with good ilumination to look better. She wont meet anyone in person, so its not a problem.

Sorry but you sound like a jealous girl, not a guy worried about what he is fapping, if you are a man, thats very gay hahah

• loved her pictures by the way

• ok. i got through so many changes that i cannot remember my natural colour. joking. it is brown. i also have brown hair now. ur post just made me more famous haha. i don't use any filters, i use make up remover everyday to make my skin look better in time. i didn't had any possibilities at the beginning and i had skin problems. IT IS NORMAL. I WAS 19 WHEN I STARTED THIS! then, i have fake boobs..so what? did u paid for them ? NO,. My nose is natural, if u don't believe it u can check it. I have acid hyaluronic in my lips because i wanted them bigger so i could suck a cock better. my boyfriend's cock. any problem?? i guess not. I have big pussy lips and brown because my real skin tone is kinda brown, and the pussy lips are so big and stay around the cock so well that guys are crazy about it. I choosed white for my room because is my favorite colour and because is very different from any other. btw, there are a few who look good on white. My fat belly? what is that? wake up gorgeous whoever u are cellulite doesn't exist on my body, i am vegetarian. u wish! about my private shows? well...sorry because i use my brain to make money and my biggest show involves only fingers, i assume everything i do and as long as i don't die of hunger because i don't get a toy in my big pussy or my ass everything is great. if they get bored in private they can go. usually they run out of money because they forget how to recharge being amazed of me and my BRAIN. i like fake nails because i ahve a member who is crazy about french manicure and i do it for him. so...excuse me if i missed something, is normal to hate me..i mean is okay u are not the only one but that makes me important:) if i looked like 2 years ago u wouldn't ever got so annoyed and jealous and i would never feel so good as i do now. have a great day. and if u are not satisfied of the way u look, please let me know i can get u to my doctor. he is good, as u all saw:)

• ok if the guy edit ur pics with pimples...why on ur new teaser when is zoom on ur face...is clearly u have awful skin????and u r skinny but with some belly...just look at urself ...would be nicer..

• Andrea is one of coolest,most normal cam girls i have seen,but with all that quantity of idiots in her room.

She is drop dead cute and attractive..

• love the fake jeaninex author... if any of u have spoke to andrea, u will all know her english is excellent both speaking and typing. pathetic attempt of trying to imitate her... lol

• Took tokens for a private video i never got, i hope Karma bites her in the ass for me. She deserves it in my case :)

Attractive if you like fake breasts, kinda dull i find and always sick or not feeling well. Could have been excuses to not make my video :P

• Her snapchat is iam.jeane add her and see if she accepts, but all she ever does on there is moan about no one tipping her and basically begs for tokens. Used to be great but now her attitude just stinks. Unfortunately this is what happens after years of camming, they become hardened cam whores.

Also her instagram is :- jeanevondee