Discussion about Full_of_Sass, a Brunette camgirl

Name:

She works under 8 different nicknames on 1 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• Any idea, if she started a new profile somewhere?

• cant find one, she has a great pussy, know where i can find any vids?

• She has great everything :) Don't know about vids, hope there isn't any actually. Don't think she'd want any out there.

• i don't think any of the girls want anything out there, but it does come with the territory. sweet girl, think she quit though. know anything else bout her?

• No. It does not "come with the territory". It's not like someone tells the girls before they start camming: "Oh hey, You'll most likely be posted on some other site dildoing yourself." They wouldn't start camming, if they knew. Videos of them only end up online because of inconsiderate, evil people, who record the shows and sell them on.

I don't know much about her. I'm pretty certain she isn't from Latvia though.

• I am pretty sure they dont sell them, they have no monetary value. What usually happens is the guy realises he was played and the model doesn't give a shit about him only his money so he just posts vids on a website visible in her home country for revenge.Seen it so many times, its not evil its karma, if model is up front at the start and explains she is only interested in making money the guy would not get upset, only problem with that is she wouldn't make much money.

• I must agree with "whatever" about some of these girls. I even found myself giving a lesson to one of them because I caught her lying so badly. I did nothing like posting pics and videos. So mister nice guy here let her off easy!! And what's the next thing she tries? more lies and more scams!! nothing changed.

Some guys just want to get back so bad, I could understand that very well. It has nothing to do with being evil.

• Alright, I get that. I've been played like that too. I lost trust in all models, not just that one. But I had nothing else but myself to blame. Still, posting a vid online is just personal revenge, and talking about karma, will just make your own karma worse.

• Yeah, I guess we've all been played at some point in time. And some don't mind! If only doing something "evil" would guarantee some positive results about the model changing her ways. It's never the case and you are right about that PH.

I've also lost trust in all models but it's mostly because of a few. Too bad!! There are some good people in those studios doing that crazy business.

• Never saw a girl on Streamate with so many accounts. I wonder what was the reason for her to have all those accounts that are now closed.

• I knew her. I think she started new accounts because of bad ratings. She was a great girl, but had a bit of an attitude and no patience for idiots :)

Wonder how she is doing.. Would be fun to chat with her after all this time. Any sightings of her?

• tell me about her shows? what was your experience like? she's hot, never got to spend time.

• she came back, her new Nick is treat4u in streamate.

She is a bitch... doesnt cum, bored show... i mean, she is a very beautiful girl, but she has a very bad actittude.

• Hey. Treat4U seems to be closed. Did she make yet another profile? Happy New Year everyone!!

• where did she go? I'm in love with her

• 28.5.2019 and I still googled her. Wonder how she is doing, hope all is good.