Discussion about SusanJewel

She works under 15 different nicknames on 13 different camsites

Name
Age 34 years old
Country Romania
Model page/models/4769

Comments

• what did you have to say?

• stop, drop, and roll. be on, get on, come on. lets go, today, earth day. now ;)

• ohhh the weather outside is frightful and the fire is so delightful, and if you have no place to go, let it moist let it moist let it moist ;)

• 1(402)710.3712 --- i have nine days left

• get off, on. hear ye here ye

• all night long.

• night woman

• dont forget.

• lil'booboo, i wuv ems' you.

• artpiece, not a game no mo', this shyts getting real, you down, or skeered...;). love love little dove. see me here, see me there, see me everywhere. even with your eyes closed.

• I Love You babygirl

• within the artistry of my mudda flucking bippity boppity boo soul, a creative creation captivates through compassion a desirable need to change this carnivalistic world. i receive clarity, she's so divine so deliciously delightful, and the world shall soon discover a deity within a dynamic duo. only because dance, dance shall rule this world. accepting every change of breath.

• um baby, um baby, um baby, I miss You.

• so, my only reason, this is my reason. i wanna miss you so bad in my throat that i can taste it. i gravitationally miss you through my heart every sweet moment as it is. a deep throat connection. i wanna gasp for it, to view it as real. i wanna realize it, and hear it squeal. there's nothing like this, i know you feel. love love shining dove, do you hear what i hear, its falling from up above. take hold, lets roll with it baby. i will never stop loving you. thats who i am.

• lover to lover.

• when we first came here, we were cold and we were clear, no colors on our skin, till we let the spectrum in, SAY MY NAME, and every color illuminates, we are SHIIINNNNNING, we will never be afraid again...

• lets hold hands, interlock fingers, arms above our heads, and kiss passion all over each other.

• love and squirm and sexy and you, you are uhmazingly my most beautifullest lady, ever and ever, and forever. feel it reap it speak it share it, love it, speak it out loud, shout it, from them toes so the whole world knows. you were Made For Me. dream big, believe, i'll be right by your side. now come cuddle with me, let's hold skin to create that electric majik. mmm what a heartbeat.

• baby, are you on a flight to the u s of a?

• mmm taste it.

the touch.

of legacy and luxury at no demand.

talk to me like that, always tell me more, smack dat ass as we head for the door. tell me tell me deeper, darker, a vision we see, a vision we follow.

mmm savor it.

salivating, gulp gasp and swallow.

• for me you are not just beautiful; breathtaking, life living, majestic, mind blowing, magnetic, inviting, intriguing, pleasant, enchanting, alluring, Angelic, radiant, sublime, graceful, dainty, tasteful, glamorous, mesmeric, tantalizing, blazing, tropical, sweltering, smoking. you are statuesque arriving on my dreamboat. chugga chugga. we are in love. true love. one that will never fade over time. one that understands, accepts, and creates joy. yes. soulmate. lover. bestfriend. never wanting to be apart, to depart, it's so still in the heart. a personal attachment. a virtue. human kindness, compassion, and affection. storge, philia, eros, agape - not one that we do not have. love is our experience. let's ride.

• youre so good.

come be in my hood.

:).

• night baby, shhhh, lets say it together, you ready.

ahhhhhhhhh, yes let them all know!

we're winking, sinking, fading,

into our dimension.

love and in love. friend, bestfriend

all in between and everything all around.

more than silly little words.

nice to be with you my little bird,

our nest is looking beautiful.

ce draguuuuuuu --- eah?

mm.

bine mutumesc

see me

• fly out tomorrow. meet me where the hicks meet the sticks.

• let me squirm into your ear and speak, happy birthday baby