Discussion about KaydenKross , a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2015

She is a camgirl since 2015, and works under 15 different nicknames on 10 different camsites

Name Kayden Kross
Age 33 years old
Country Poland
Model page/models/12275

Comments

• seems to be non nude

• Intercam model. So yes, she is non nude for sure. Just to prove my point, on ImLive she is on Friends & Romance category. So...

• Non nude. On every site where nudity is required, she fools members. She talks, talks and talks. No matter how many times you ask her to get naked, she keeps promising to get naked. She never ever gets naked.

• She is liar!!!

• She is a liar inly talking bla bla bla in pvt

• i agree with mr My_pa and asfdf324 she is is a liar and she dont have a mic, and when you ask why she dont use a mic then she answer she has vno time to buy, or the toy that you pay they dont exciste either, She is a big FAKE LIAR FROM POLAND!!!!!

• Oszukujesz mnie przez dÅ‚ugi czas Nicola! Tak jak ty zdradziÅ‚eÅ› drugÄ… z piÄ™knymi historiami. Zamierzam umieÅ›cić wszystkie twoje zdjÄ™cia na Instagramie, wtedy ludzie mogÄ… dać mi znać kim jesteÅ›! ponieważ obrażasz wiele, a zapÅ‚acisz za to! Okradasz ludzi! Wybierz zwykÅ‚y zawód!

• LovelyKJ is the biggest scammer on MFC

• This is perhaps the most veteran non-nude model still working. I am surprised that she is still a non-nude but also that she is still working. Looking at her online presence on MFC, she isn't making any money. She has had 24 hours of private time in 8 YEARS! Eight long years! That means that she earned $72 on MFC since 2016. Not counting tips, ofc. But with a camscore of 200, I don't think she gets many tips.
  • edited February 24
    I used the AI search and found about 3-5 more sites she's worked or still works at, now listed in her bio. As of right now, she recently logged in to KaydenGold and funny enough, these are the only 2 comments in her bio, lol.

First comment states "Credit milker for sure" and second comment states "DONT GO PVT WITH THIS GIRL!!!!!!! She only wants a long long long talk and steal all your credits"

TerriblePet
  • Tomcat said:
    Eight long years! That means that she earned $72 on MFC since 2016.
    Your math is wrong. MFC Wiki says it is $0.05 per token, or $3.00 per minute in private chat. It looks like you did 0.05 per minute. The correct would be $4,320 for 24 hours of private chat. Still, not impressive earnings for 8 years of work.
  • Tomcat said:
    Eight long years! That means that she earned $72 on MFC since 2016.
    Your math is wrong. MFC Wiki says it is $0.05 per token, or $3.00 per minute in private chat. It looks like you did 0.05 per minute. The correct would be $4,320 for 24 hours of private chat. Still, not impressive earnings for 8 years of work.
    When most serious models earn that in about a month, you have to wonder what exactly it is she's trying to accomplish.