AnlinaBlu/LanaWyatt, Russian Camgirl Since 2021

Anlina Blu wearing white dress with purple curtains behind her

LanaWyatt, formerly known as AnlinaBlu, is a blonde Russian camgirl who has been working since 2021. She started at one studio in Moscow under the name AnlinaBlu, where she worked for roughly seven months. After that, she moved to a different studio, got a new name, and changed her style. As LanaWyatt she performs public cam shows, which she never did before as Anlina.

Name Lana/Anlina
Age 21 years old
Country Russian Federation
CWSW page /models/6002678

Comments

• She was from the same studio as BeckiWhite. I don't know why but she moved to another studio. Her old studio refuses to shut down her inactive account. They use it to message members who had privates with her to direct them to their other models. They actually pretend to be her saying that she no longer works as camgirl, when in fact she still works but for another studio.

HairyHarry
  • edited March 2023
    I had a private with her when she was AnlinaBlu. Her English was kind average and some of my questions she couldn't understand perfectly.
    The show was kind of fine. The fact that she has a super fuckable body helps. But there is something missing to feel amazing. She has this young look, nice body and all. But there is no fire. Even though she agreed to go as further as fingering her asshole, it wasn't that impressive.
    Also, her old studio had the camera standing too far from the bed and she had to zoom a lot. Then the image was blurry as fuck.
    AnlinaBlu missionary naked rubbing pink pussy in LiveJasmin private
    AnlinaBlu fingering her asshole
  • I think she quit. Last time she was online was 2 months ago. Her profiles on StripChat and LiveJasmin had all pictures removed.