Calpurnia, Russian camgirl between 2009 and 2013

She was a camgirl from 2009 to 2013, and worked under 17 different nicknames on 5 different camsites

Name Calpurnia
Age 34 years old
Country Russian Federation
Model page/models/614

Comments

• on mfc she only accept true pvt to get more money per minute, but on livejasmin she goes with anyone in normal pvt.

• Her beauty was unquestioned, but now she had to go and join the TrampStamp fraternity :(

• hello every one

can any one tell me where is she on MFC

because i think her account has stop working

thank u

regards

• Hi Neo,

Her account on MyFreeCams still active. I accessed it right now and her last login was on September 17. She may be just taking a break.

• Thank u my friend for ur help

Regards

• Hello my friend im sorry to bother u

but when i see CalpurniaX on here on line i open the site but she is not there she is only online on her profile

can u tell me what the problem

thank u my friend for help me again

regards

• Hi,

If I understood well, her MFC nickname appears as offline here when she is actually online there.

Right now she is offline here and on MFC. I will keep an eye on her to see when she comes online, so I can check if there is a bug and if it is here or there.

Thanks for warning me on this.

• Thank u my friend for ur help

• I think it was a temporary bug - not sure why because I didn't change the code. CalpurniaX is online now and she appears online here and on MyFreeCams.

• Oh i see Thank u my friend for ur help

• privet, te v amerike bila... ya pervi raz tebya uvidel na camere... e ti mnye ochen panravilas.. ya normalni chilovek i jevu v new yorke uje 20 let.. mne 23! elsi za interisaval prosto pashli mne email...

• what do u think about this?

http://videarn.com/video.php?id=34563

• I think I should have a rule about posting links to other sites. Mainly to tube sites like this one, highly populated with ads and pop-ups and not in compliance with the law.

As for the video itself, it shows that CalpurniaX is a girl willing to play naughty in private. I noticed that she is now accepting more naughty pvts.

• She's a very pretty girl but her personality is very hit or miss. Occasionally she is real cool but often times she is completely removed and rather bitchy.

• ^ agreed, maybe she's bi-polar.

• hello my friend

iam sorry for bothering u but i add the new nick name for calpurnia on mfc and it gave me invalid id

can u mack it work

thank u

• Hi Neo,

Thanks for adding this nickname.

MFC IDs are numeric, but you introduced the full URL to her profile. I fixed it.

Do you know anything about this account? I mean, she is well known as CalpurniaX and got a good camscore. Why does she have a second account with a weird nickname and a very low camscore?

• Hi my friend

Thank you for doing the problem :)

well i herd that she work on her own now and she left the set where she was work and i think that is good for her but i dont know why she changed her nickname

Regards

• If she left the studio to work on her own, then the studio owner might not have let her use the old nickname, forcing her to create a new account.

This happens all the time when girls decide to leave a studio. They can go, but they can't take the nickname with them. And I wouldn't be surprise if she is now paying some kind of unfair fee to the studio. I've seen this happening before with other girls.

I just think she got a strange nickname (WhatWhereWhen).

• The Studio takes 40-50% of her earn.

I know that studio well.. But i dont know she works now alone or not, i didnt hear something like this.

• hello my friends

i see that calpurnia get back to the studio

i dont know why

but thats good

• in myfreecam calpurniax name changed to missrolan

• Thanks. I've added it to the list. However, I wouldn't be surprise if she get back the old name (CalpurniaX) which is well known.

• went back to calpurniax

• in myfreecams she went back to calpurniax from missrolan

• do you know what happened to calpurniax at myfreecams because she hasn't beeen signing in, may be she is working on her own and a new name?

• I haven't seen her on MFC in a few weeks, dunno whether she's taking a break or on a new name.

• According to some pics ive seen, she has probably been on some short holidays...

• "According to some pics ive seen, she has probably been on some short holidays..."

what is the links to the pics?

• She seems to be on her own now and is swapping around names; 1st WhatWhereWhen then CalpurniaXX, which have both been deleted, not sure if she has a new one yet