Discussion about KerryBanks (Shampane) of LiveJasmin

KerryBanks wearing salmon bikini on the beach

Discussion about KerryBanks of LiveJasmin, formerly Shampane, is a veteran camgirl from Bulgaria since 2010. Kerry moved from Bulgaria to the United Kingdom in 2009, and shortly after, she started camming on LiveJasmin.

She made her name as Shampane, but when LiveJasmin introduced new rules for model names, she was forced to change her name to KerryBanks.

MyCamgirl has a full review about KerryBanks, where you can read more details about her.

Name Kerry Banks
Age 37 years old
Country Bulgaria (living in the UK)
CWSW page /models/2468

Comments

• Hey there, just to let u know that the link to MFC site, that's not me. I work only on LJ so any sites with my name or pictures are fake.

• The model currently holding the name Shampane at MFC indeed is not you (I am assuming you are the real Shampane from Jasmin). What probably happened was that someone created a fake profile - I remember seeing pictures of you, and if you say you only work at Jasmin, then it was fake - it was then shut down or MFC banned the account, and later, another person, a real model, created a valid account and picked that same nickname. So, the current Shampane at MFC isn't really fake because she is not trying to pose as you. I will just remove it. If I flag it as fake, it may mislead people.

• She is hot. Her big natural tits are massive and they make her look so damn hot. Amazing body, pussy and ass. Asshole is so fucking hot. She deep throat like a pro and masturbates like no one. This woman is great. She is aging, yes, and her body is changing. But she still got everything in the right place. Got 100% stamina and can give great cam shows. I'd say she can still remain very hot for at least 10 years. Honestly, her whole package is so beautiful that she may never look bad. I would still fuck her in 10 years with her big tits bouncing while I go balls deep in her pussy, or pay for a private if she's still around. She is kinky the way I like.
    num19
  • Definitively over 40, but still super hot.