Discussion about Cute And Sexy, a Brunette camgirl, camming since 2007

Name: Cute And Sexy

She is a camgirl since 2007, and works under 10 different nicknames on 8 different camsites
Model page

Comments

• lol

this stupid girls is zero in pv

topless and no move

banish scam !!!

• You came late my friend. About 2 or 3 years ago this girl used to go full nude. No toys though. But you could see tits, pussy and asshole.

Then she changed to topless only. And even so, it is very hard to get her tits out. She is a master holding members in private just making promises, but not really doing anything. Ask what she does in private, she never tells.

• I told the truth!

And if you were lucky enough to have seen a real show in its entirety, then you're the only one. look at the forums... he talks about themselves

I menbre since 2004 on various websites, and I know what I mean, because I got scams enough

• Assassin Fakes, I'm just saying that she used to go full nude. But now, she is everything you say. Her shows are terrible boring and she is a big liar for not telling people she doesn't go full nude.

• ok ok

but anyway, she is game over for members accustomed

• Thank you for your opinion Guys ;)

She looks like very beautiful , but i'm always wondering why we never see her face but just her chest , and it's strange she stay always in the same position not moving much in Freechat so i am careful about her private and thinking that she will do nothing very exciting ! you confirm my opinion thks ! Actually she's number 1 on Cams and she's very expensive too... how comes she suceed to be one of the best on cams with such bad private ??? I really wonder

• She is bitch and only looking for your credits! I went in her public chat on Cams. First thing I noticed is that you are not allowed to whisper unless you are a member of her fanclub. Normally this is a free option for all members of the site. Not with her. I had some credits, so she immediately asked for private. She wasn't showing her face, so I asked her if I could see her face. "Only in pvt" she answered. So I told her no face no pvt. It's too crazy that she doesn't show her face in free chat.

Suddenly I was being rude, and I needed to work on my English..... WTF! Next I was banned.

Guys, never join her fanclub or go private. She isn't worth it.

• ^ I agree. Her privates and fan club are not worth it. She takes too long to get down to action and she deletes her vids so they're not available to fans.

• I do not like this woman, she is still fake private on xlovecam then what online on cams.com, a mentality that I hate models practicing this kind of scam. Same Lovesex practice this kind of scam...

The conversation are invalid, non-existent or boring. It is completely frozen before her webcam without ever moving and the pv is limited to a simple topless long and annoying! A leak!

• she does not call herself CuteAndPussy … it's boring and completly censored , not motivation this woman

• Ty for comments lol, it s really too boring cams.com. bad motivation and total pay pay pay for 2 tits , ridiculious charm

• What site used you with this model? >She not speak after tips ?? Scammer or no !?

She has Always declined pv with me ! Very modest compared all models all site , never tits online

LOL