MFC Russian camgirl OnlineGirl_, camming since 2008

2»

Comments

• Her implants are inserted under breast muscle, so they don't have that round fake look, her real breasts cover the implants. She obviously wanted a natural result, which can sometimes end in disproportion in size, due to insertion through armpits. But, let's be gents and don't tease her about it.

• Perfect body, average face.

• Greedy russian model with potato nose

• Without her main tipper /NewAroundHere/ she would barely hit top 250 Miss MFC.

• Her fake crying when she receives a big tip. Oh my God. Am I the only one who can see the that this is just a show?

• Kittie, I watched you with your sister today and must admit that you look totally stunning next to her. She is not good looking at all, sorry.

• Perfect example that personality is what matters on MFC. She is not classic beauty, but her charm and hot body make up for it. Joy to watch.

• Professianal teaser, she lacks the sparkle of young girls, just thinking all the time about tips - no real cum, faking... Sorry to say , I think her career at mfc is over soon. S

• I agree with the comment above. She looks bored most of the time, performing on cam has become a routine for her. It's obvious that during her months off she has personal life and camming just brings money. I give her year or two and she will retire or get pregnant like some other girls.

• Ditto - she is a virtual slut, in a good way. she does anything to make money and beat her competitors

• Mishka will eventually retire when the money dries up!

• She must have lost some big tippers, her camscore dropped from 32 000 to 19 000 in less than month. I wonder if she is pissed that the jedi guy didnt chose her instead!

• sold her soul to JediWabbit to win Miss MFC July.

• Has Jedi left mfc?

• As long as SashaBae and CrazyM get tips, you know jediwabbit is still on mfc. He’s just not using that nickname anymore due to his drama with CrazyM_. He’s the only one who keeps these two models alive on mfc, nobody else would tip them because they’re so boring.

• I don't think she could ever win Miss MFC again without Jedi. Also does she know that no one says "bae" anymore ? People stopped saying "bae" in 2015.

• She is claiming she is 28? based on her forehead wrinkles, my guess she is at least 31. why lie about age?

• I wonder she is still camming, seems she has no other income. About age - all girls lie:) Her sister was some years ago with her camming, sister said at profile, she just cant do it anymore, maybe she realized its not decent and and she is old. Younger Sasha is open minded, I dont want to know how many men she had... Well she is attractive and speaks to members but as veteran cam girl she only demands tokens, thats discussing, she got used that dumb members tip....

• Sasha got nose job. Now she has that pinched narrow nose tip like Michael Jackson. I always thought her old wide nose was cute, pity about the surgery.

• anyone has seen her on? Took a break and my favorites seem to vanish when I return

• arlite said:

anyone has seen her on? Took a break and my favorites seem to vanish when I return

Her name is now OnlineGirl_. She was online yesterday.

• Looks like her chaturbate profile says she's 100% natural, so I guess she's still living in denial. What an unfortunate life for her.