Notes about the numbers, model info and other things
About the numbers and info
The accuracy of the data and information shown here relies on the promo tool provided by ImLive to its affiliates, and consequently on the load on ImLive servers. This means that if ImLive is down, refusing connection or not returning info regarding all or some model, the data shown about models may be empty or inaccurate.
Therefore, the stats, as well as the online status, cannot and should not be considered as 100% exact. Although in most of the cases the data might have a slight deviation between 1 and 2 minutes or 0,50% and 1%, it does not mean that the data shown is always as accurate as that.
For performance reasons, some data might be cached, mainly the graph activity. The data will be cached for at least 1 hour. This means that if a model just ended a private seesion, for example, it might not appear on graph right away due to the cache.
ImLive and MyCamgirl
Although ImLive grants MyCamgirl access to its promo tools, ImLive has not ordered this "project" nor asked MyCamgirl to develop anything. Futhermore, ImLive has gave MyCamgirl permission to use images of its models for promotional purposes. ImLive has not provided and will never provide any private information about its models. Any extra information found on a model's page is the same public information that can be found on her public profile on ImLive and this information is also included on ImLive promo tools.
How the snapshots are taken?
A random number of online models is automatically selected multiple times during the day and their snapshots are saved to MyCamgirl's servers. This means that some models may have more snapshots than others and some may not have any snap at all. A model spending 6 hours online has more chances to be selected than a model who is online for only 1 hour.
These snapshots may or may not contain explicit images of the model. It depends on what the model does in public chat.
From time to time, random images are deleted by the system for performance reasons. Also, models are allowed to remove snapshots by request. Therefore, the snap gallery can not be considered an online storage that keeps the images forever. The snapshot you see today may not be there tomorrow.
The system is designed to avoid duplicated images.
Your info here (models)
If you are a model, there are a few things you can opt to show or hide on your stat page:
- Your avatar - By default your avatar here is the same avatar you have on ImLive. Models can request to remove it or replace with a different picture. But MyCamgirl reserves the right to refuse a new picture if the picture appears to be fake;
- Your country and age - By default there is no info. Models can update their basic information;
- Your online activity - By default the online activity is shown on all models. Case you don't want to show it, you can request to hide some data. If you opt to hide, all history regarding your sessions will be removed from the graph;
- Your records - By default the records are shown on all models. Case you don't want to show it, you can request to hide it;
- External links - Currently accepting your links to: Official website, blog, tumblr, blogger, twitter, Facebook, myspace, Amazon wishlist, Victoria's secret, YouTube, SexyPeek, twitpic and flickr. If you want to have your links listed on your stat page, just ask. Some links might have been added already. Check your stat page;
- Block countries/regions - All the pages are available world wide to anyone. Models can request to block countries or regions;
To make any change on your stats page, you can contact MyCamgirl and make your requests, or sign-up as camgirl to have access to tools that will allow you to make the changes you want. You are not forced to create a profile, it is just an option.